No, we are perhaps maybe maybe not planning to cheat for you. FFS.
1. We occur. We had beennot only waiting around for you to definitely show up and assist us make up our minds. Sorry. Do not get down the pub and inform your pals you have “turned” a lesbian. You probably haven’t.
2. We are perhaps maybe maybe not likely to be defined by our relationship to you. As a bi girl, being in a same-sex couple does not make us a lesbian, any longer than being within sexier.coom an opposite-sex couple causes us to be directly. Do not erase our identities and pasts.
3. “Way-hey, fancy a threesome?” is certainly not a good chat-up line
OMG NO. Never. Bisexual doesn’t equal non-monogamous. Don’t assume. If you will do find a bi girl that isn’t into exclusive relationships, it really is nevertheless an extremely shit chat-up line and can instantly reduce your likelihood of nearly all women continuing the discussion, allow alone start any doors to group-sex action that is hot. Yes, even on OKCupid. Only if you might see our faces as soon as we start the 5th message that is threesome of dayвЂ¦
4. You are able to trust us equally as much as some other woman. Bi women can be no further prone to cheat for you than someone else. Similarly, they are forget about prone to jump at your recommendation of experiencing an relationship that is open to giggle and comply once you let them know to snog their mate in a club for the laugh.
5. We do not require a gf regarding the part. And another of the most extremely unpleasant things you can perform is declare that we are able to obtain it on along with other ladies because “it does not count as cheating” along with other ladies are not a “threat”. Which is wrong on therefore levels that are many. just How sexist can it be to recommend that only intercourse with a guy counts as “real” sex?! Being bi translates to getting the capability to both love and feel libido for longer than one sex. I have liked ladies profoundly also to claim that me personally seeing a female regarding the part once I’m with a person “doesn’t count” would be to totally devalue and dismiss that love.
6. Or a boyfriend. Yup, we could live quite cheerfully without male penetration. Lots of lesbians are terrified of dating bi girls in instance they “run off” with a person. I can not also start to count the amount of times i have fallen the “b-bomb” and also the woman i am speaking with has instantly required the bathroom . after which a couple of minutes later on been seen chatting someone else through to one other part regarding the space.
7. We have beenn’t “greedy”.
Contrary to everyday opinion, we do not fancy the complete populace, any longer than right girls fancy every bloke that is single. Woody Allen has a great deal to respond to for together with his “doubles the possibility for a night” comment saturday.
8. You’ll receive accustomed our “ex-girlfriend” anecdotes. It’s kinda adorable once you nevertheless do a small double-take. Never worry. It really is cool. We could share those painful youthful memories of cringey bra-hook moments (really, it nevertheless takes training, also on yourself) if you know how to do it.
9. We are certain we are bi. This could took us some guts to share with you that, too, because culture nevertheless is apparently trouble that is having its head round bisexuality. You’dn’t keep asking a right woman she was straight, so don’t keep asking us to reassess our sexuality if she was “sure. Bisexuality is certainly not a comfy small alcove for visitors to sleep in as they gather courage in the future down as homosexual, or simply ways to wow dudes at events.
10. We could still be bi if we now haven’t tried it. Individuals do not concern a virgin that is frantically masturbating child as he states he likes those girls on the net, why concern adult “virgin” bisexuals? Perhaps perhaps Not every bisexual has received sexual contact with one or more sex. Possibly they are in a longterm relationship. Possibly they have thought timid, or particular, or even the possibility has just never arisen. They probably are if they says they’re bi. Nobody knows much better than they are doing.
11. Having a choice for starters sex nevertheless means we are bi. “Oh, so you may because well state you are right, then?” isn’t the option to enter into our jeans. Tending towards one gender as a whole does not in every real means dilute our attraction to someone else we like or have liked.
12. We are usually open-minded about sex in other means. The bi community is filled with genderfluid, trans as well as other gender-non-conforming people, along with solid buddies and allies of these people. And that is a thing that is beautiful. Date a bi girl and you also will dsicover your self learning far more about sex beyond the binary realm of “he” and “she”.
13. The bi banner is red, blue and purple. Unsurprisingly, offered how long culture nevertheless has to get, a large amount of us can be into our activism while the battle for bi visibility. We will love you much more if you come and march with us.